Odd Socks is an ongoing conversation series that The Gymnasium curates for the public. Two “mismatched” presenters tell a gathered audience about their passions and then the audience makes associative connections. Held four times a year in Studio 206, Odd Socks is a true “Gym” experience–playful and mind-expanding.
- Odd Socks is back! February 24 Curling and the Sonnet
- Free Will and Ice Cream
- Auditioning for a Major Symphony Orchestra and Hacking for the Common Good
- Yesterday’s Recipes and Tomorrow’s Energy
- Muskies meet Math
- Dark Matter and weeHouse!
- Boxing and Philosophy, and Winemaking!